Tuesday 24 August 2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

That's the theme at the Winter Wonderland challenge blog and I've used the series 2 Patchwork Pals Christmas stamps to create my card scene.
I've water coloured all the images and used generous helpings of glitter for snow. That's why I'm also entering it for Wild Orchid Crafts challenge #4 - make it sparkle and Moving Along With The Times challenge #60 - Glitter.
I love the background paper I've used so much that it was a struggle to force myself to cut into it. It's from Creative Imaginations Beloved collection part of their Iron Orchid Designs release. I've ordered some duplicate copies so that I can make an album page with them.
YY Kate YY

3 comments:

  1. Ah sooo cute I love it, thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card,thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland, hope to see you back on Friday for some more challenge fun
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Kate, was just thinking about these stamps this week. Need to have a play as they have been neglected so thanks for the lovely inspiration.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete