Wednesday 21 September 2011

They're Back!!

Imagine what a pleasant surprise I had when I was looking through the new stock over at Cutting Edge Crafts and I spotted individual packs of Patchwork Pals stamps for sale!  In celebration I've made a card for Less Is More challenge #33 - Anything Goes.
I've combined a variety of stamps from the Christmas packs and coloured with Copics.  I've been experimenting with a technique I saw at the Penny Black blog.
I think I have all the sets available at the moment and now that they are out of their box I will have to use them some more!

** Kate **

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable! Love those little birdies.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love all the white space
    Thank you for helping us with our target of 1000 entries
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. What little treasures these three are!
    Super card!
    Thanks so much for helping in our attempt at 1000 entries to our challenge this week and we hope to see you again next time..
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - my kinda cards for sure! Jx

    ReplyDelete